Latest Photos :

BIGflip's Emily Didonato Cum Facial

I first seen this gorgeous model in a magazine posing for a Giorgio Armani add.As soon as i looked at Emily i couldn't keep my eyes of her beautiful eyes,there such an amazing color.Well she also gave me a throbbing hard on that i had to relieve right then because my cock was getting sore  from how hard it got.As you will see she managed to milk two loads out of me in a short time.That's how sexy she is,wow! I loved it though,every minute.
Oh yeah,look at Emily's beautiful eyes.Shes so sexy and has a gorgeous smile too.
Damit,this gorgeous cum slut sure can work a cock.Them lips made me pop quick.
My nuts produced a good amount of creamy cum for her.
I love how my load looks on her.
Absolutely beautiful,there's no other way to describe her other then that.This picture is the one that gave me a fat chub.
She got the second load out of me to quickly,she didn't give it time to thicken.This load  looks more rich and creamy.But it was still hot and sticky.
Its not thick and white but she swallowed it just the same.

Here's a face anybody would love to cum on.Its all for you guys,give her some more cum.
Wow,her lips look so fuckin sexy.Juicy lips!



Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger