Latest Photos :

My Cock Slut Needs Cum Too

Aww,i didn't mean to make you feel left out baby girl.One of my cock milkers was feeling a little left out because i was giving up all my loads to my blog.That was my bad,i know as well as all of you guys that every girl is cum hungry and needs to be cum fed or she will get bitchy.I guess i was a little to tied up in my web sights.So i paid her a visit and had her get on her knees.She then pulled out her nice big tits for me to play with while she serviced my cock.Oh yeah,she sucked on my thick cock nice and long.It paid off though because she got some huge thick white cum wads shot right on her face witch she greedily scooped into her mouth and swallowed.What a good girl,I better pay more attention"CUM"to my girls.
Shes a good cock sucker and loves the taste of fresh cum.One load isn't enough for this one.So anyone willing feel free to drop a few cum loads on her face for me.
Tell me my friends,is that not a thick ass load or what?It didn't even drip or ooze,it just stuck right were it hit.
Wow,up close my load looks like just thick cream and no pre cum.Very nice!She loved it,so if shes happy then i'm happy and my job is done.

She looked so good covered in my thick cum that i gave her another nice helping of man milk.
She was ready and hungry for another one of my thick loads.
Oh yeah,you do look great covered in man sauce.
Enjoy baby,there will be plenty more were that came from.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger