Latest Photos :

BIGflip Drops Thick Spunk on Jordin Sparks

This super sexy celebrity black vocalist got her carer started on American Idol.Jordin Sparks appeared and won on season six.After that her carer was set.She has the perfect combination,shes gorgeous,sexy thick and can sing.Jordin has been hitting the gym as well because now her body looks so yummy thick.Long beautiful legs,juicy thick hips,wow.That's the kind of thick ass id like to put some cum in.
Damit,i love them honey brown black sluts.They have the complexion of a latina and the juicy lips and big bubble butt of a black girl.Mmmmmmmm!
When Jordin asked me to meet her in her dressing room i had no clue for what.When i opened her door and seen her in that sexy dress,all i could think about was fuck she has a great ass and all her back was exposed down to her butt.She has a very sexy looking body,it made my cock feel like it was going to rip threw my pants.
She looked at me threw her mirror,seen my meat in my pants and said come over here and unzip my dress so you can put that big cock to some good use.I thought i was dreaming till i started pumping that thick body full of dick.Wow,when i pulled out my cock unleashed a massive wad of cum that shot all over her back and landed on the back of her neck.She loved it and just said ooooh that feels hot.
Her body looked and felt so good that i just kept rubbing my cock cock between her big juicy ass cheeks.That would make her moan and shed push her ass back at me like she wanted more cock.
I can take a hint so i gave her some more thick cock and dumped a second load deep in her wet cunt.She still was hungry for cock so she asked me to come back after her show.How can i say no to that juicy ass.

Here's some gorgeous pictures of Jordin for you guys to milk your cocks too.You can see just how sexy and thick she looks in these yummy pictures.I know there going to give you guys wood.
Jordin looking sexy,titties trying to come out to play.
Now shes starting to show that yummy figure.Gorgeous long legs.
Wow,look at them sexy ass curves.Them hips got my thick cock dripping pre cum.
Can you imagine having them gorgeous legs wrapped around you while your fucking her.Fuck that sounds fantastic.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger