Latest Photos :

BIGflip Cocks and Cums Kacey

 This is another cock and cum request from a friend on COPF.He wanted me to cum on his girl Kacey.He pointed out that she was very beautiful and has gorgeous green eyes.So i took a look at her and i decided to go ahead and do the request.I gave her face a nice cum load,i think she looks better now.Don't you think?
Kacey douse have some very beautiful green eyes.I loved how them sexy eyes locked on my thick cock when i pulled it out of my pants.
There you go,what you wanted.Kacey gets cocked and cumed.That's the one thing i hate about using the screen for picture cumming,my cock always looks really dark.Sorry everyone,that's something i can't do anything about.
There you go cutie pie,a nice creamy cum wad right on your face.You love how it feels on your pretty little face don't you sexy.
I went ahead and made the video to this cock and cum request.Its something i'm planning on doing more often.I hope you like the pictures and video,enjoy.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger