Latest Photos :

BIGflip's Cum Request by Fan

Here is a cock and cum request by a sexy fan.She has gorgeous big yummy nipples so i had no problem dropping some hot spunk all over her tits.I love nipples that look big puffy and bumpy,mmmmmmm!Don't you guys think her nipples look great?
Look at her yummy puffy big nipples,mmmmmmmm!
Let me just rub my thick cock between them nice looking titty's.
Oh yeah,i feel my balls starting to tingle.Its time to drain these nuts.
Wow,that was very good on the nuts.Rubbing her nipples with my cock head was amazing after dropping my hot load.
The only thing i dont like is when you use a screen to cum on,your load looks almost clear or watery.But that's all i got,no printer!

But here's the video to make up for the bad picture quality.
I know she enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed making it.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger