Latest Photos :

BIGflip Gives Friend a Facial

One of my friends with benefits payed me a visit for another facial glazing.Shes a very cute cum slut from around the way.Iv'e done facials for her before and she always appreciates me draining my balls on her face.I really love the young ones and she is a fresh 22 years old.When she was on her knees sucking my cock down her throat i could feel my nuts begin to tighten up.I knew then that this was going to be a super thick cum wad.And it was,when i started cumming nothing was shooting out.But then i felt something oozing out.My load was so thick that it just dribbled out in thick wads.I held my cock over her face though,so it would splat right on her face.Fuck that load looked like a huge mess on her face.But she still scooped it into her mouth and swallowed it all up.She is a well known cum hungry slut,that's why i keep her as a suck buddy.
I like how her eyes look,kind of like an asians.
Here comes the cock for you to service.You can see that it was already dripping pre-cum on her chest and neck.I really needed a draining.
She likes how my big cock head feels on her face.Open wide cutie.
Now everyone,did i not say it was a super thick cum load.Wow,look at her glazed face.She can only see with one eye.
Fuck that felt great,my nuts are still tingling.Thank you cutie pie.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger