Jennifer has always been a very accomplished and well known celebrity.I first seen her as one of"The Fly Girls"on the hit show"In Living Color".She looked sexy and young then.She still looks gorgeous now,if anything i think she even looks better now.One reason being that her ass just gets better with age.Jennifer had a fly booty back then but she has a big round bubble butt now and it looks very dam good.
Jennifer has always kept that body tight and fit.Mmmmmm,I love that"come fuck me"look on her face.She looks dam hot!
Wow Jennifer,you look so gorgeous in that dress.It gave me a huge hard-on.Would you like to take care of it for me sexy?
(J-Lo) I sure would love to take care of that thick cock in your pants baby.
She took me to one of her secret Motel spots were she takes care of certain people.She climbed on top of my hard-on and road me like a horse.
When i said i was going to cum she jumps off and strokes my cock all over her face.I couldn't believe how huge my load was.
Wow Jennifer,that load of cum is massive.It felt so good having you lend a hand.
She loved it,Jennifer then opened her mouth and let it run into her mouth.The rest she scooped it into her mouth and swallowed it up.She then thanked me for the late Sperm dinner.
Here's some gorgeous pictures of her from young Jennifer to now.There all great cock milking material.
Look at her young sweet yummy ass.Wow!
Look at it now,Oh damit! I would be stuck balls deep in that ass.
Jennifer still looks cum draining hot,even after a few babies.It just made her thicker in all the right places.So juicy baby!








