Latest Photos :

Brandy and Monica Share my Load

I did say not to long ago that i was going to show some cum love to the black celebrity sluts.So what better way than to cum blast two at the same time.Brandy and Monica,two RNB vocalist.These two very cute cum sluts started singing in there early teens and threw there carer they became best friends.Doing every thing together,singing,sucking cock,fucking,sharing cock and now sharing my thick load.Best friends share every thing!I see it as a two for one deal.I got my balls and cock sucked on at the same time and they got what they wanted"CUM".
Monica,i think is the cuter one of the two.Mmmmm,i love them black girl juicy lips.They felt amazing on my cock.Monica's brown sugar complexion is so sexy.
Oh wow,I thought Monica had juicy lips.Brandy has them amazing big lips that can suck the stiff out of a cock.Damit,them soft sexy lips felt fantastic working my cock.
Best friends Brandy and Monica.Two horny young black cum sluts ready to show me what them juicy big lips can do.
Brandy's yummy lips locked around my cock and forced the cum right out of my nuts.You can see that i just barely pulled out of Brandy's mouth and launched a huge wad at Monica witch hit hr right between the eyes.
Brandy was trying to be greedy and hog all the spunk.But i couldn't leave Monica out,she worked my cock and balls too so she gets some cum too.
After launching that hot cum bomb at Monica i gave Brandy an equally huge cum glazing.
Well these two young cum sluts were very happy to receive my thick ball sap.I aim to please.

Here's a few pictures of Brandy and Monica for those of you guys that have that urge to shoot your cum load all over a sexy little black slut.Let them milk you dry.
You can just tell there thinking about pulling out your cock right there and milk you.They love licking the cum of each others faces.
Oh yeah,that black pussy is dam good.
Wow,every time i see Brandy's lips my cock gets hard.The things she can do with them juicy lips.
Wow,they looked so gorgeous when they were teens.I sure would have jizzed all over there sexy little teen faces.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger