Latest Photos :

BIGflip Cum's on Britney Spears

Sexy Britney Spears,iv'e been wanting to blast a load of cum on her face since back when she made her first video.Dam she looked so cute and sexy in that little school girls outfit.Watching her dance around in the school hall ways had my cock aching to burst a huge cum load.And shoot a big cum load is exactly what i did for her.There's nothing like the excitement you feel when you cum blast a famous celebrity.
Wow,that quick little nipple flash has my thick cock dripping pre-cum.Open them legs Britney cause i have a hard on and i don't intend to waste it.I'm going to fuck you till there's cum floating  every were in that hot tub.
Britney sure knows how to make them titties look so dam sexy and yummy.I just want to shoot my load right on her tits.
That's it Britney,smile for the cum shot.
Ohhhh there you go baby,a nice creamy healthy load.Don't waste it,slurp it up.
Wow,my nuts produced a nice big load for you didn't they?
There she is,in the famous seen that almost made me cum hands free.I would love to fuck her while wearing that school outfit.Damit,that would be so nice,having her bent over with her skirt pulled over her back.Id be holding her by her little teen waist so i can squeeze my thick cock balls deep in her tight cunt.Mmmmmm,i think id cum way to quick but id love it so much.

Here's some amazing pictures Britney pictures made just for cumming on.So have fun guys drop a huge load on her face for me.
Britney almost looks like shes waiting for you guys to blow loads on her face.
Wow,her tits look real fat and firm right here.Thats how she looks when i'm pumping her full of cock.She would be laying on her back on my bed with her head hanging over the edge.Me sucking on her milk mounds while fucking her hard and fast.Only stopping to pull out and launching huge thick wads all over her body.From her pussy all the way up to her face would be covered in man milk.Mmmmmmm,very nice!


Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger