Latest Photos :

BIGflip's Vida Guerra Cum Tribute

"OHHHH MY GOD",Vida Guerra is thee most sexiest latina model out there.Who doesn't know that picture perfect ass made just for fucking doggy style.Her ass cheeks are so photogenic,picture perfect every time.You have to love an ass that doesn't jiggle or have dimples.Every time i see Vida my cock gets a mined of its own.From soft to hard"quick"and throbbing hard to.I have to relieve my cock before i get blue balls from just watching Vida.Putting my hard cock between her ass cheeks is like titty fucking,that's how amazing her ass is.Oh wow,let me tell you when i found some nude pictures of her i left my cock and balls sore from so many milkings.I don't know why i waited so long to make a tribute for Vida,she sure deserves all that cum and then sum.
Vida Guerra,known for having thee most photographed ass in modeling history.
Not to mention one of thee most beautiful set of ass cheeks ever to be photographed.Dam,how i would love to splash my hot thick spunk all over them ass cheeks.So YUMMY!
Fuck,look at how perfect that ass is.I love her gorgeous curves.
Vida's ass doesn't jiggle even when she jumps up and down.Now that's a firm juicy ass.
Wow,her nipples are so yummy looking.I love how them little nipple bumps look on dark nipples.Them nipples alone had my cock dripping pre-cum.


When she pulled her top off and exposed them gorgeous tits completely i just couldn't hold back my nuts.I blew a creamy load right on her tits.Damit,that felt great.
Having them beautiful firm ass cheeks slamming down on my cock,grinding down was almost to much for any man to handle.She sure knows how to make me cum quick.

Her ass had such a fantastic rhythm on my cock that i almost wasn't able to pull out on time.As soon as i pulled my thick cock out of her hot wet pussy i immediately started launching thick creamy cum loads all over her back.I just held and squeezed her ass cheeks as i had one of the greatest orgasms iv'e ever felt.Wow that was amazing.
Vida knew just how to use that amazing ass.As soon as she turned around and assumed the doggy style position my soft cock jumped right back up to rock hard.My cock was sore from the awesome riding she gave me but this time i got to slam into her pussy as hard as i wanted.I just got a firm grip on them gorgeous ass cheeks and went to work on that ass.

Oh yeah,my hands were right above her ass cheeks.Almost around her little waist,Fuck the view from back there was marvelous.I had the biggest smile on my face when i pulled my thick meat out of her swollen pussy and let a huge wad of man milk shoot across her ass cheek and side.We both definitely needed a good rest after that fuck session.
Oh yeah,that's how she rides cock.Her ass looks so amazing.
Fuck,she doesn't even have to move.I'll climb on top of that ass and start drilling.
Damit,how i love them yummy dark nipples.
Wow Vida,your ass is so gorgeous.
Damit,Vida's thick thighs are about as wide as her waist.Sexy legs.
Look at this luck fuckin bastard.They pay him to rub lotion on every single part of her gorgeous body.I would kill someone to have that job,shit id do it for free!Don't even pay me,let me just feel all her body and jack-off while she models.
Vida,i could milk my cock to you all day.Your ass and tits are so perfect,your body makes it easy to blow loads of cum all over you sexy.
Vida Guerra,you are so beautiful,so sexy,just fine!Muah baby girl,i have so much love and cum for you.Stay fit,sexy and gorgeous.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger