Latest Photos :

BIGflip Loves Cumming on Eva Mendez

Oh yeah,the gorgeous lady sporting my cum on my background.Eva Mendez,absolutely beautiful and a latina is one of my favorites to milk my cock too.I love everything about her.From her beauty mark down to her feet.Her eyes,skin tone,lips everything about her is yummy too me.Id like to lay her down on my bed and just milk my cock all over her before squeezing my thick cock in her hot fuck tunnel.Her pussy must feel so wet and amazing,id definitely give her a nice big cream pie.
Wow,so sexy.I love the ending showing Eva's gorgeous looking ass.Id like to smack on that ass.

Damit Eva,you look so beautiful.
Oh wow,she was sucking on my cock so good i almost didn't pull out.As soon as i popped it out of her mouth i shot a thick wad right on her sexy face.
What a creamy mess i made on her face.But she loved every second of it.So did i!

I couldn't leave my fans out of the fun.Here's a few pictures for you guys to cum glaze.Have fun with them.
Mmmmm,Eva's side boob shot looks so juicy.Id love to suck on her tits.
Dam,that's a chest id be more than happy to drop a cum load on.
Eva looks so fine in this picture.She has me so excited.
Her curves are so gorgeous.You have me milking my cock all the time Eva,i love it!

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger