Latest Photos :

BIGflip Gives Nicole Scherzinger a Facial

Nicole Scherzinger also known as the sexiest member of The Pussycat Dolls.She is so gorgeous,from her sexy tan to her beautiful figure.Every thing about Nicole screams"cock milking".When her and pussycat dolls are dancing my cock is throbbing hard and almost wants to blow just from the touch of a hand.That's how fine Nicole looks.I gave her one of my nicest loads in a while,thick creamy white and all over her face.I loved it!I'm sure you will too."Enjoy my friends and fans!"
Mmmmm,Nicole has some sexy looking lips.Muah sexy!
Wow,the inside of her legs look so yummy.I'd like to lick all her inner thighs till i reach her cunt.
She looks like she loves doggy style.I do to so we can have a great time fucking baby.
Oh yeah,there's another position.With her sexy legs straight up while i'm pumping my cock in her pussy.
I love Nicole's sexy smile and her natural Hawaiian tanned skin.
Oh my god,that felt so dam good coming out.Yes it felt as good as it looks.Nicole received one of my thickest loads that iv'e produced in a while.Thick,creamy white and lots of it.
Wow,it looks even better up close,don't it?Nicole was very happy to receive this facial.
As you can see Nicole looks gorgeous at anytime of the day.So sexy!
Damit,can you imagine getting all the pussycat dolls naked in a room.Giving you a reverse gang bang.Mmmmmm,a guy can only dream.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger