Latest Photos :

BIGflip Cums to Selena Gomez

Oh yeah,i was watching Selena looking so sexy.She looked like she wanted some cock deep in her tight teen pussy so i invited her to come over and ride my thick cock.We did each other a favor because i had a throbbing hard on that needed draining.Selena climbs my cock and sinks down balls deep and starts riding.Damit,if i lasted long at all.Her pussy was so tight it almost sucked my cum right out of my nuts.Fuck it felt so good that i just barely had time to pull my fat meat out of her tight cunt.As soon as i pulled out my balls started to pulsate and pump thick loads.Thank you Selena for draining my nuts.I sure love her hot teen pussy.
Oh wow,she looked so dam fine riding and grinding her little pussy on my thick cock.She milked me so fast.Dam that pussy's good.
Here's my cock still wet from Selena's pussy juice.I was so excited and my cock so hard that i could feel every load as it pumped up my shaft.It was so thick that it just ran down my thick cock and onto my swollen balls.Wow,that felt so good.
Selena looked all sweaty and tired after working my cock.She milked me really good and fast paced too.But i know her sweet little teen pussy was sore after that thick cock riding she did.What a good and sweet little teen girl Selena is.Muuuah sexy,thank you for milking me!

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger