Latest Photos :

BIGflip's Cum Request For Angie

Once and a while i will do cock and cum request for the same in return.Here is one of those times.My buddy asked if i would do a cum or cock picture of his wife Angie.So i did,but do to me jacking off and cumming all night i tapped my cum reserves.So i didn't blow out a nice big thick load like i usually do but it did its job.I also went ahead and threw in a video of the cum facial.
She has a very nice smile as well as a big ass and titty's.
There you go Angie,have a taste.
Wow,you did good milking my cock.She loved my hot thick load of cum on her face.That big smile shows it.

http://bigflip78999.blogspot.com/2012/09/bigflips-cum-request-for-angie.html#links
Here's the cock and cum Angie video.The only thing is that unlike a picture you cant rotate it.You can still see all the good stuff thow.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger