Latest Photos :

BIGflip's Carmen Diaz Cum Tribute

Carmen Diaz first got her start as a model.She was a gorgeous young upcumer.She did some nude pictures at a young age too.I think my version of her pictures looks better though.Everything looks better with cum.

So gorgeous!
Wow,i dropped a huge load on her.
Damit,i got loads for you Carmen.
Oh yeah,now there's the thick load i was waiting for my balls to drop.
There you go Carmen,a nice thick facial.


I enjoyed cumming on Carmen from back in her modeling days.



She was such a cutie pie.The two of them shared the load.
After looking at all my cum on Carmen's face don't you just want to fuck the hell out of her.Mmmmmm,i know i do.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger