Latest Photos :

Aria Giovanni likes BIGflip's Cum Tribute

The one and only Aria Giovanni acknowledging my cum tribute to her by bringing it on the road with her.I made it with great pleasure so i'm very happy that she loved it.Your beautiful Aria,much love and cum to you.
Here's Aria Giovanni at her booth with my picture tribute on her table.
For though's of you that don't remember my cum tribute to her,here's another look.Now you know why she loved it,that's a nice big thick creamy cum load i dropped on her after fucking that hot pussy.Yummy!
Aria has such beautiful tits,i love when she plays with them.
Dam,she absolutely gorgeous and her pussy looks so tasty.It makes my mouth water and my balls tingle.

How i would love to titty fuck her and cum all over her chest and face.
Them titty's,with them juicy nipples were made to be sucked on.
Aria wasn't shy about telling me were to shoot my thick load.
Aria Giovanni your so fine and sexy.
Oh yeah,she knows she looks hot.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger