Latest Photos :

BIGflip Gives Cock and Cum to Sofia Vergara

Oh wow,when you bring up sexy Sofia Vergara the one thing that first comes to mined is them big bouncing beautiful natural titties.I can just imagine squeezing them till they squirt milk all over my chest.Then i would slide my thick cock between them heaving breasts and pound them tits till i shoot cum all over her face and tits.Her big yummy titties covered in my hot man milk would be a fantastic sight to see.Mmmmmmmm!
Oh yeah baby,when Sofia gets on the Red Carpet everybody pays attention.Mainly because there hoping for a wardrobe malfunction.So that they can get a big boob slip or even just a nipple slip will do.Shit,a nipple is all i need to milk my cock to her.
Oh wow Sofia,you look so dam gorgeous right now.I'm going to have to fuck you sexy.Come lay down so i can see your juicy tits bounce around when i'm pounding your cunt.
Oh fuck yeah,there it is baby.Your natural tits look so beautiful.I love that natural bounce they have.
Sit up sexy and taste your pussy on my thick cock.Slobber all over my meat baby.
Yeah,lick all on the underside of my thick shaft Sofia.
Lets see you take it down to the balls baby.Show me your skills sexy.
Okay Sofia,back to fucking them juicy titties.They feel so good.
Oh fuck,I'm already starting to release cum Sofia.I can't hold back any longer.
Ahhhhhh shiiiiit,jerk it Sofia.Keep jerking it,don't stop.Shoot some on your face too baby.
Oh wow,that was an awesome thick wad i launched on your face baby.
That looks amazing,so thick and creamy white.
You loved it didn't you Sofia?"Oh yeah,me gusta como de vergudo eres BIGflip".

Here's some amazing cock milking material of Sofia.These pictures will swell up your meat real quick,Enjoy!
Mmmmmm,what an ass.I love how you can see her cunt from the back.
Fuck,them are some fantastic natural titties.
My thick veiny cock would look amazing with them tits wrapped around it.

"CUM BLAST FROM THE PAST"
Here's a few of my past Sofia cum facials.Everyone of her cum facials i popped felt fantastic.Making these latina cum facials felt so amazing.I felt like i was cumming on the real thing. 
There's a nice thick wad for you to swallow baby.
Damit,that was a huge thick load.
That one was nice,i sprayed cum all over the side of her face.


Share this article :
 
Copyright © aflordonexo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by aflordonexo
Proudly powered by Blogger