Pamela Anderson was one of them celebrities that was drop dead gorgeous and always kept our cocks hard.I know why I watched Baywatch and it wasn't for Hasselhoff.I stayed watching Baywatch just for the chance at watching here run to save lives.I don't know how many times iv'e milked my cock to her big round tits.Amazing huge titties.
Fuck yeah! Not only is she playing with her big yummy bouncy titties,but the blouse is see-through and you can see her nipples.Nice!
I have to admit,i remember them being bigger.But then again everything is bigger now.So the tits we thought were big then now look average.Shes still hot.
Hey sexy,would you like a free load of cum?
Yeah,let it run down between your tits.
Nice and creamy!
Now that's how i remember them titties looking.
Here's some gorgeous pictures of Pamela for you all to milk yourselves to.
Damit she looks gorgeous here.Them titties look amazing too.
Mmmmmmmm,love them titties.
That's it baby,pull them huge tits out.
Wow,now them jugs are really big and round.
So sexy!
These youngsters wanted a picture but got more.They couldn't believe they had a picture of Pamela's exposed nipples.











